Language…
19 users online: Absnormal, bucketofwetsocks, Gordon JamCast, Hamilton64, HengShao,  icrawfish, KlonoA13Phill, Knetog, Luigi_master1,  Major Flare, Mane Bros., MarsAmpere, Nciktendo, S.U, SethOsDotEXE, Squiggs, taste1122, TheBourgyman,  Yoshioshi59_ - Guests: 59 - Bots: 200
Users: 55,734 (2,332 active)
Latest user: NextGenGaming

Decoy's SMW Custom Music Booth ~ QUALITY OVER QUANTITY EDITION

Music

I thought I wanted to quit SMW entirely earlier this year but I think I've changed my mind. I haven't ported a lot over the past two months but I've been working hard to port arguably some of my best ports to date.

Final Fantasy VIII - The Man With The Machine Gun
Metal Masters - Metal Beat
X (エックス) - Tunnel Scene


DOWNLOAD

Hope you guys enjoy these!
Great job, it's similar to sampling from another console, it's just SMW just like I like it



List Soundtrack - List Hacks

Mega Man X3 OSTs
Originally posted by Young Boi
Try importing the Easy Picross Music from Mario Picross


1. Wrong thread my dude
2. If you don't provide a MIDI or YouTube link I'm not fulfilling your request.

Originally posted by Infinity
Great job, it's similar to sampling from another console, it's just SMW just like I like it


Thanks!
I liked the three a lot! My personal favorite is the FFVIII one, but that's due to my vgm preference in general.
Originally posted by Erik
I liked the three a lot! My personal favorite is the FFVIII one, but that's due to my vgm preference in general.


Honestly the FF8 one is my favorite too. Easily the hardest thing I've ever ported. Musicalman is the only reason I was able to port this because there are so many chord samples needed to make everything fit into the SNES limitations.
I like these a lot! I'm biased towards the FF8 one because I love the original, and I think you did a great job considering the limitations with channels and samples. Also, great usage of the SMW samples in all three of them. #smw{:TUP:}
Originally posted by KKevinM
I like these a lot! I'm biased towards the FF8 one because I love the original, and I think you did a great job considering the limitations with channels and samples. Also, great usage of the SMW samples in all three of them. #smw{:TUP:}


Thank you!
A bit late, but I really like the Metal Beat one! The flute is a little loud, but other than that it's super well made! The FF8 one sounds really good as well, but I'm not too familiar with Final Fantasy after 6, except for FF10 #tb{:p}
Even though there are only 3 ports, all of them sounds pretty interesting. Nice job!
Formerly known as tcdw (2011-2021)
PortsAMK SPC DisassemblerC3 Winter 2022 Stuff
Originally posted by tcdw
Even though there are only 3 ports, all of them sounds pretty interesting. Nice job!


Thank you so much!
I've always liked your porting style, especially the unsampled ports. The Metal Beat song has some catchy sounding @6s.
Twitter
Originally posted by Giftshaven
I've always liked your porting style, especially the unsampled ports. The Metal Beat song has some catchy sounding @6s.


Oh wow, that means a lot coming from you. Thank you! #smrpg{<3}

Oh wow, cool. I see you were able to rip the MIDI for the Metal Masters one. Or did you end up earporting it?
niðer in sċræfe, mæġen iċ næbbe
Originally posted by TheEvilKingBowser
I see you were able to rip the MIDI for the Metal Masters one. Or did you end up earporting it?


It was a combination of both. I found a MIDI that had the bass and the melody, but I had to modify the bass a little bit. I did all the drum programming myself though, the beat was fairly easy to recreate.
Your Metal Masters port sounds even better than nambona890's port from eons ago. You did a great job, Decoy!
Panty and Stocking—and Pop Team Epic, evidently—are coming back. Once again. Yes, I'm counting on you. 『いけいけ団長、頑張れ頑張れ団長!』
Help us raise funds for the Armed Forces of Ukraine. #ДопомагаємоРазом / #HelpTogether
“Even if you personally are so dissatisfied with life that you want the world to end, surely the cruel reality is that it will continue on, unchanging. All the better for someone perfectly content, like me.”
Aya Shameimaru, Touhou Suzunaan ~ Forbidden Scrollery
Originally posted by kamekku14
Your Metal Masters port sounds even better than nambona890's port from eons ago. You did a great job, Decoy!


Thanks! It was a really fun song to port.

Music