So the last time I tried to do a port request thread it didn't really go very well because a lot of the songs people were requesting were complicated SNES ports that I wasn't really interested in or didn't have the energy to make. I want to try this again, but to make things easier on myself I'm making the limitations a little bit stricter. This time around, I'll only be accepting port requests from NES or Gameboy games!
1. You MUST MUST MUST provide a MIDI and Youtube link for your request! I will ignore any requests that don't provide proper resources.
2. Nothing longer than one minute in length (if it goes over by like two seconds I won't bite you )
3. I will allow for sampled arrangements, but if you want me to do something specific in the arrangement, PLEASE TELL ME!
4. Please specify if you want me to use NES style percussion or use SMW's standard instruments.
5. Please specify if you want me to use echo or make the port sound fancier than the original in some way.
6. Only one request per user
If something wasn't clear feel free to ask! I'll get to these requests as soon as I can!
Title: Mega Man 5 - Star Man YouTube MIDI
Details: SMW's standard instruments; echo; you can make it sound fancier than original in some way, but you don't have toWhy do America and the rest of the world have to use different 7 Up logos?
You can fancy up this port in any way. Don't be afraid to use any samples either (though preferably, non-NES samples). Thanks dude!
-------------------- Are you an ASM coder and want a boost on your Steam, Switch, PS4, or Xbox One accounts? Private Message me for details. (I also offer SMW Custom Songs in exchange for ASM! I don't do ports though unless it's to remix.)
Want progress on 100 Rooms of Enemies: The Nightmare Edition? Go here to see.
Are you a sample porter and wanna help with 100 Rooms of Enemies: The Nightmare Edition? Private Message me or Mellonpizza for details. Expect trading or boosting in exchange. 6 more left.
There was an unsampled version of this song used in Hide and Seek Items from VLDC11, though there's only an accurate version of it in SMW Music section. I see no reason why not to make another unsampled version of Tetris (GB) - Theme C.Why do America and the rest of the world have to use different 7 Up logos?