A few notes from Sir Sancles himself:
- "There's a checkpoint after world 4"
- "Ths timer is set to FFF every two worlds"
- "Everything is mostly unchanged except castle 5's snake block is the wrong AI"
also a note from me:
- I haven't tested this I have no idea if it'll even work lmao
- haha sancles get fucked I will keep your typo in there
// Layout by Maxo
Vitor Vilela SMW ASM Moderator and Tools Moderator Marisa Kirisame
I have played until Vanilla Dome 2, I thought the timer would eventually end up to 000 so I kind of tried doing a discrete speed-run using this, lol.
The color palettes are nice, at least. But have you (the original author) thought in actually making some kind of open world Super Mario World? You could try getting one or another ASMer and connect all levels to each other, not obligatorily in chronological order. At start, you could pick a starting point from the OW and then it would teleport you to a random level segment. Then put some challenge of like, either get all yoshi eggs or all yoshi coins in the fastest time or highest score and then beat bowser. Dunno, could be an intriguing way of exploring SMW.
But then I'm just throwing some weird ideas I had while I was playing this.