Okay, so I'm doing this just because its literally the only time I draw........... when I'm forced to. LOL
*Disclaimer* just letting you guys know, I don't know how much time I will have for this, but it's something that I will do *IF* I get some free time over the next week or so.
Rules and notes:
- Only 1 request from each person at a time, if I finish your request then you can request another one after I have posted the image of the first request.
- I will only draw an already established character, no original characters. The reason behind this, is because I am a character designer and I don't want to accidentally expand upon your character and then *steal* your character from you.
- If you request a character that I've already drawn in the past then I might post the old artwork image from the past.
- Last year I think I finished around 8 requests and I even went the extra mile and sen out the last 2 requests in PM's because the C3 event was over and the request thread got locked. I don't know how many I can finish this time.
- If I don't get to your request and you still want the request fulfilled, I can do the artwork request as a commission for $40 each. I do paypal.
- I will only post artwork that I think is decent. So I like to take my time with these. When I do artwork, it has to satisfy me for me to be happy with it and post it.
- Post the name, picture, link to the character so I know who the character is. Some people have requested some obscure anime characters that I've never heard nor seen before and sometimes it's hard to find the right information about the character myself.
- You can also PM your e-mail if you want the hi res version because I think I'm going to do these in a higher resolution than what I've done before.
Here are the two requests that I sent out as a PM to people because I could no longer edit the C3 thread anymore from last year. Nobody got to see these except for the people who requested them.