This thread's main purpose is to provide custom instruments that can be emulated with SMW's samples. Each custom instrument in the table below has a preview SPC, the custom ADSR/GAIN values, and more. There's also a table for Pitch Modulation.
To use custom instruments provided in the tables below, use the #instrument command copy and paste the data values as such in your .txt:
@XX $XX $XX $XX $XX $XX
More info on this can be found in AddMusicK's readme.
If you want to contribute and add custom instruments to the tables above, make a post in this thread with:
1. The name of the instrument.
2. The #instrument Data Values.
3. An SPC of the custom instrument in action.
4. MML commands or other necessary requirements (if necessary). If it requires a lot or something compex, please provide an example of how the MML should be formatted in the notes.
5. For the Pitch Modulation Table, include at least two sets of instrument data values, with the following instruments being the one affected by the pitch modulation.
Also, here's the table format if you want to use it in your own post:
Extra note: There can be multiple instances of the same custom instrument, but with different #instrument data values.
I'll provide a link to the previous custom instrument thread (also known as the ADSR thread) which is what inspired this thread. If there's anything of interest to gather from there, feel free to make a preview SPC and add it here.
If you're talking about the $ED $XX $XX command, it's not listed here because the percussion samples @21 - @29 are not compatible with that command. Those instruments cannot have their ADSR changed unless it's done with #instruments