Banner
Views: 771,857,437
Time:
27 users online: 7 Up, Arobam,  Blind Devil,  BTD6_maker, Dark Prince, Darolac, debug001, Evernn, Exodustx0, ExONightZ,  FPzero, izaguirrefermin28, Karna,  KKevinM, Knight of Time,  Manofer, Nicoke42, Nowieso, placeholdertest,  Ryaa, SiameseTwins,  Tahixham, The Hacking Yoshi, TheInsanity115, TheMorganah, Turbo86, WhiteYoshiEgg - Guests: 56 - Bots: 200Users: 40,544 (1,851 active)
Latest: Barry Jack
Tip: The multiple midpoints patch can also be used to move a level's normal midpoint.Not logged in.
Anyone remember this?
Forum Index - Donut Plains - General Discussion - Anyone remember this?
Pages: « 1 »
https://bin.smwcentral.net/u/27/smwcm2_final.swf

I sure caused problems back in the day lol
Oh look an oldbie.

I remember seeing this on YouTube somewhere, though I can't remember who's channel it was hosted on. Oh how far we've come since 2010.
Layout by Erik, art by Meirdent
BRAINSLURP

I remember this being in the banner way back in the day, but I was still too much of a noob to ever figure out what it was really about.

--------------------


 
Man, I wish I had been there to experience all that back then!

--------------------
Feel free to visit my website/blog - it's updated rarely, but it looks pretty cool!
I vaguely remember this.

Thanks for helping me feel old, lol

--------------------
Here is a simple message saying you should support my randomizer!
Minecraft Randomizer: Scrycrafter
Wowwwwww I remember that surprisingly well for not having seen it for 10 years or however long it's been! You and Remoga sure did have a way of getting to users back in the day lol.
Originally posted by FPzero
Wowwwwww I remember that surprisingly well for not having seen it for 10 years or however long it's been! You and Remoga sure did have a way of getting to users back in the day lol.


Man I can't even read the things I wrote online from the 2000s without cringing..
Your Lazer Suit video is still the stuff of legends. I can't believe how far and wide it got spread. Probably helped a lot of people discover this site honestly. :P
Originally posted by FPzero
Your Lazer Suit video is still the stuff of legends. I can't believe how far and wide it got spread. Probably helped a lot of people discover this site honestly. :P


I remember seeing that video as a kid thinking it was real.
Layout by Erik, art by Meirdent
Originally posted by KPhoenix
https://bin.smwcentral.net/u/27/smwcm2_final.swf

I sure caused problems back in the day lol


Reading the Youtube Comments feels like I travelled back in time.
Thanks for the nostalgia as well as some incentive to hack SMW back in the day.
lol

Yes, I do remember this.

Thanks for the memories!

--------------------


Pages: « 1 »
Forum Index - Donut Plains - General Discussion - Anyone remember this?

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2019 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 9

Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG
  • Gaming Reinvented